ZelLink(GD) - Space Program ZelLink(GD) - Space Program

This is beautifully calm!

Xx-Ckdgml-Xx responds:

Thanks ;)

Effluvial Grime Remake (abandoned) Effluvial Grime Remake (abandoned)

Your abandoned songs are awesome.

Dominus Dominus

Sounds rough, well done!

EDM364 responds:

Thanks. There's a lot to improve, but I appreciate knowing a lot of people still like it. :)

Scramble Scramble

A little repetitive. But powerful. Amazing sound.

Eshio responds:

Thanks.

Dark Passage - sS Dark Passage - sS

You know what you're doing. First track? Can't wait for more!

REALM Project 00X Soundtrack REALM Project 00X Soundtrack

Nice. Dramatic. You really hit that Cheshyre feel. The animation deserves this track and vice versa.

~SW~ Winter ~SW~ Winter

Beautiful song. You did give it a good mood, it makes me think of... air, weather, cold, wind. Winter. I can barely understand the Voice of Doubt in its very beginning, but just reading the lyrics it's so grim and depressing. I am thinking whether it'd be better to deliver this part in the whispering voice you chose, or perhaps a low-pitch voice? Nah, would not fit. Overall, technically, it sounds just a little rough and could-be-even-better, but it's a nice emotive song. Keep calm and force on. -C

SkyeWint responds:

Hey there!

It's funny, the weather of Winter isn't what the song was about, though I did compare it with that, but yeah. As I said (well, kinda), only a few people would really understand what it's about. I think that might have extended to the voice of doubt section where you're saying that you could barely understand it at first.

Absolutely agree that it could be done better technically. It might be a good for me to do a quick do-over of the mix and redo the singing... but meh, I don't like looking back too much. I prefer to look forward to what I'll do next.

DM3 -Demo tracks DM3 -Demo tracks

To be honest, most of your new tracks all sound alike, listening to them is getting boring lately.
But this is just SO different.
AWESOME ambient track, I can really feel the atmosphere it's trying to set.
You should do music like this more often, I'm looking forward to next DM3 soundtracks.

Djjaner responds:

Thanks.. :)

Keep Up - WiLb0b Keep Up - WiLb0b

I am surprised

I like its style, its melody, the whole thing. On your userpage, you wrote 'people don't listen to my songs'... I am surprised. This shows your skills pretty well - you should be known artist. There, you've done cool 'loop', the music builds up in time, you sometimes remove a part of the loop and show a solo of something... Good musics look exactly like this.

I am also surprised that noone used this yet... maybe I could know about someone :D

wilb0b responds:

lol >.> shhh... don't tell!!

lol jk, i just love to write and perform, its the reason why I strive to live.

and thnx for the review, i never thought i'd see another comment on my older songs.. like ever!!

Madness 5.5 Madness 5.5

...you didn't fail again

The first MC I was waiting for was MC9. I loved all your techno songs. And here again, I was prepared with the cursor above "start" with "now Cheshyre's music will start"...and you didn't fail again. Your masterpieces are one of the main reasons why I like every new episode so much. Your part of Krinkels's success is so big... I could comment every music made by you with this, because you will be doing it so good forever.

Model of techno. Perfect.

cheshyre responds:

That is so awesome! Thank you! I'll try not to fail all the time